OUR MEMORIES DEPEND ON A FAULTY CAMERA IN MY MIND

Friday, November 24, 2006


I flew half way around the world for this, so i thought it was a good idea to post a blog about it...
ok so I'm back in utah..well not for long, I leave in the morning back to St. Pete. But it's been a fun week here in utah. Carolyn and Gabe tied the knot and are now in jackson hole...which is a slight relief because although I'm happy that they love each other so much, I couldn't watch their PDA for another minute. So the wedding turned out beautiful and taught me a few things...like how to be a better dancer. Windsheild wipers, Knees.

Even though I love America more then anything, I have been having Baby russian withdrawals and i'm excited to get back and finish out the semester. This is a short blog but I don't have much time left in utah and I need to make the most of my day. And I need to practice my dance

3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Cavan said...

Russia's having Amy withdrawals, too.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Cavan said...

AMY AMY AMY BO BAMY BANANA FANNA FO FAMY ME MY MO MAMY! AMY!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Cavan said...

Amy - You're sleeping in the next room RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS.

Does that freak you out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home