OUR MEMORIES DEPEND ON A FAULTY CAMERA IN MY MIND

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm in st. petersburg today..." it smells like a airport runway. Jet Fuel stenches in the cabin and lights flickering at random."

I know this picture is side ways....
As of right now...I don't have much time but I'm proud that i could finally get a post in. Russia is a party. More specifically St. Pete is a party. My babies are adorable and I'm in love. Russia definately is a little crazy but that's ok because it's fine. We've been attending a russian class in hopes to learn russian but it's not so much working. Hopefully i get to blog more but I have a lot to do so don't worry. in fact I don't even have to make this picture face the right direction but this computer is in russian so I can't understand how to edit. This other picture is with the "security gaurd" at our primary school. His names serioulsy is "Bub". He's so funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home