OUR MEMORIES DEPEND ON A FAULTY CAMERA IN MY MIND

Friday, June 23, 2006

"He went to Paris Looking for answers To questions that bothered him so"
well, I failed at getting this updated in time and now that I was in paris over a week ago this may not be as detailed as it could be. oh well, I've been busy so lay off.
In this pic we are just being hunchbacks that all. Savy gave it her best shot but she's just too cute to look as monstrous as meg and I. Paris was an intresting place. We met all kinds of weird people. I'm happy to report that the French are suprisingly nicer then one would think. We only got a couple cups thrown at our group of loud Americans. Anyway, we had a lot of fun seeing Norte' Dame, The Eiffel Tower, The Arch de Triumph, The Louvre, and some other awesome places. We ate way too many pastries and banana/nutella crepes. So much goodness.
So we learned some very extensive French FYI. Just the essentials:
I Love You(because we were in Paris)- Je Temme
I don't speak french - No parle francais
Cheese Omlet- Omelet du Fromage

So there ya go. If you ever go to France, just remember those terms and you'll be good. oh and you should know that the French men "lived up to their reputaion". They were BEAUTIFUL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home