OUR MEMORIES DEPEND ON A FAULTY CAMERA IN MY MIND

Thursday, September 28, 2006

"AMY ! LOOOOK!"
(My level ones favorite phrase)
Hello to all! So, i've decided to dedicate this post to my level one class. I have kids ages 5-8 and at first I was a little "not so in love" with them. I think i've finally grasped onto what the older kids are like and what they appriciate. i.e. glitter posters. And if you were wondering who this beautiful little kid is....His name is sasha...and he is the favorite student....don't tell. Like I said before, I might have to bring him home with me! We have all sorts of adventures together even though some of the teachers have to throw pens at little klim and make him cry. He deserves every pen he gets stuck in his head. Sunny and Danny are brother and sister and danny is always smacking sunny and I have to get all mad and defend poor little sunny. She's so cute too. Nastia and anya are the strangest little girls. When they don't know how to say something in English they break out in sherades (spelling?). And they make all sorts of funny noises to go along with the already strange actions. Last but not least, there is Masha and Klim. They are my "trouble" children. They can not sit still or stop cursing for longer then 2 seconds or else life is over. I love them but they test my patience. And when my patience runs out...I call "kristina"...Mwahahahahah. Feel the wrath of the head teacher!


1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger Cavan said...

You're sick.

Leave Sasha alone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home