OUR MEMORIES DEPEND ON A FAULTY CAMERA IN MY MIND

Tuesday, June 06, 2006




"HEY GIRL, YOU'VE GOT A SMART WAY ABOUT YOU."
While we were in Stratford, we visited Shakespeares mothers house (and his cousin's house, grandma's house, sister's house, daughter's house and his dog's house) jk. And at this particular house there was a falconry. I guess it was a regular practice back in shakeshaft's time, so they have them all over England. And the fire burning my new found admiration for owls was fed. haha. I just love this little guy. Even though I look like death is upon me in this picture i really was quite thrilled. Random fact that I learned while on the longest lamest tours through 390.983 houses... "Board" meeting? "Board" Game? Room and "Board?" where does this word BOARD come from. Well back in the day, a "board" was actually a table. so interpret that as you will. hmm. Intresting huh?



This is us just being swans in stratford. I guess we loves birds. and I guess megan loves swans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home