OUR MEMORIES DEPEND ON A FAULTY CAMERA IN MY MIND

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"I was waiting for a crosstown train in the London undergroud, when it struck me.."
Mostly we take the tube every freaking where. Here we happen to be on our way to a play at Shakespheare's Globe. Back to the tube subject. We personally have taken a liking to circle line. it's clean and nice and I forget my umbrella on it a lot. Also, it's one of those situations that if you miss your stop, you can just keep going and eventually you will pass by it again. Laziness is our cup of tea. I HEART THE TEXAS SISTERS!

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Megs12 said...

Hey memo to Amy- lets forget the buses and just walk the extra five minutes to our tube stops. Maybe we'll finally loose those extra cals we seem to continueously be accumulating. No more eating while we walk- we can't afford that! No cal must be taken for granted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home